Our regular, full-time staff consists of:
- Lab Director Frank Vignola: operations, scientific studies, and educational outreach.
- Rich Kessler: station maintenance, instrument calibration, and data analysis.
- Josh Peterson: station maintenance, instrument calibration, and data analysis.
We welcome your questions and comments.
- Frank Vignola: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rich Kessler: email@example.com
- Josh Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice: (541) 346-4745
- Fax: (541) 346-5861
We are normally available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Pacific time, Monday through Friday.
Solar Radiation Monitoring Laboratory
Department of Physics
1274 University of Oregon
Eugene, Oregon 97403-1274
We are located in Room 361 on the third floor of the Onyx Bridge building. Please refer to this page if you need to locate us on a map.